Requesting Sign Language Interpreting


Requesting Sign Language Interpreting, CART, Cued Speech

Students should request interpreting services by contacting Assistant Director Nancy Ausherman at


Request for a change or addition of a new accommodation
At any time if you feel you need additional or different accommodations, schedule an appointment with the Director of Student Services. You may be asked to provide additional documentation to support your request.